Air & Gamefowl
Original/ Cat recipes/ Dry
Air & Gamefowl
Essence® Air & Gamefowl Recipe provides a complete range of protein, and comes packed with essential vitamins and minerals. Our first four ingredients are guinea fowl, duck, turkey, and chicken. We then balance the recipe with healthy vegetables, such as pumpkin and dandelion greens, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber. This is all to ensure your cats are at their healthy best, while eating truly great tasting food. Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, the Essence® Air & Gamefowl Recipe is truly the Embodiment of Superior Nutrition.
Animal Protein Ingredients
4 lb/ 10 lb
Turkey, Chicken, Duck, Duck Meal, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Red Lentils, Chickpeas, Green Lentils, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Guineafowl, Potassium Chloride, Coconut Flour, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Magnesium Proteinate, Dandelion , Taurine, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDE, Salt, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Chia Oil, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement.
Click here to explore our food.
Metabolizable Energy (calculated)
3,940 KCAL PER KG | 448 KCAL PER CUP
- Crude protein (min)
- Crude fat (min)
- Crude fiber(max)
- Moisture (max)
- Phosphorous (min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)
- *Taurine (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
We source great ingredients from all over the world to create unique, nutritious, and always delicious recipes. Premium diets for premium pets, yours.
Click the state or country to learn which of our meat ingredients derive from.
2 lbs or less
Standard eight-ounce measuring cup.
- KITTENS POST-WEANING TO 5-MONTHS-OLD: FEED THREE TIMES AS MUCH FOOD AS AN ADULT CAT OF THE SAME WEIGHT. BETWEEN 5-MONTHS AND 1-YEAR: FEED YOUR KITTENS 1.5 – 2 TIMES AS MUCH FOOD AS AN ADULT CAT AND START FEEDING KITTENS AS ADULTS AFTER 1 YEAR. MOISTEN FOOD, IF DESIRED.
- PREGNANT FEMALES MONITOR AND MAINTAIN AN ADEQUATE SOURCE OF FOOD SO THAT YOUR PREGNANT OR LACTATING CAT CAN FREELY EAT AS SHE NEEDS. ALWAYS MAINTAIN A CLEAN WATER SUPPLY THAT YOUR PREGNANT OR LACTATING CAT CAN EASILY ACCESS.
- WHEN SWITCHING YOUR CAT’S DIET, WE RECOMMEND THAT IT SHOULD BE DONE GRADUALLY OVER 5-7 DAYS, INCREASING THE AMOUNT EACH DAY WITH THE PRESENT DIET, AS SUDDEN CHANGE IN DIET MAY RESULT IN DIGESTIVE DISTURBANCES.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE. SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Also available in