Air & Gamefowl
Original/ Dog recipes/ Dry
Air & Gamefowl
Essence® Air & Gamefowl Recipe provides a complete range of protein, and comes packed with essential vitamins and minerals. Our first four ingredients are guinea fowl, duck, turkey, and chicken. We then balance the recipe with healthy vegetables, such as pumpkin, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber. This is all to ensure your dogs are at their healthy best, while eating truly great tasting food. Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, the Essence® Air & Gamefowl Recipe is truly the Embodiment of Superior Nutrition.
Animal Protein Ingredients
4 lb/ 12.5 lb / 25 lb
Turkey, Chicken, Duck, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Red Lentils, Chickpeas, Green Lentils, Navy Beans, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Duck Meal, Natural Flavor, Guinea Fowl, Coconut Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Pumpkin, Taurine, Chia Oil, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Rosemary Extract, L-Carnitine, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement.
Click here to explore our food.
Metabolizable Energy (calculated)
3,870 KCAL PER KG | 440 KCAL PER CUP
- Crude protein (min)
- Crude fat (min)
- Crude fiber(max)
- Moisture (max)
- Phosphorous (min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)
- Taurine* (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO DOG Food Nutrient Profiles.
We source great ingredients from all over the world to create unique, nutritious, and always delicious recipes. Premium diets for premium pets, yours.
Click the state or country to learn which of our meat ingredients derive from.
10 lbs or less
1/4 – 2/3 cup
2/3 – 1 cup
1 – 1 2/5 cups
1 2/5 – 1 2/3 cups
1 2/3 – 2 1/4 cups
2 1/4 – 2 2/3 cups
2 2/3 – 3 cups
Standard eight-ounce measuring cup.
- PUPPIES: FEED UP TO 2 TIMES PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT OVER ADULT LEVELS.
- PREGNANT FEMALES: MINIMAL INCREASE NEEDED DURING FIRST 6 WEEKS. WEEKS 7, 8, & 9 INCREASE UP TO 25%.
- LACTATING FEMALES: IMMEDIATELY AFTER WHELPING, NUTRITIONAL DEMAND INCREASES BY 50% COMPARED TO MAINTENANCE LEVELS. DURING PEAK LACTATION (AROUND 4-5 WEEKS), INCREASE FEEDING UP TO 300% OF REGULAR INTAKE. FEED IN 3 EQUAL MEALS PER DAY.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE.
- SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Also available in