Ranch & Meadow
Original/ Cat recipes/ Dry
Ranch & Meadow
Essence® Ranch & Meadow Recipe is loaded powerful protein that only red meat can provide. Our first four ingredients are boar, goat, lamb, and pork. It is also backed up with healthy vegetables, such as lentils and pumpkin, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber. This is all to ensure your cats are at their healthy best, while eating truly great tasting food. Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, the Essence® Ranch & Meadow Recipe is truly the Embodiment of Superior Nutrition.
Animal Protein Ingredients
4 lb/ 10 lb
BOAR, GOAT, LAMB, PORK, BOAR MEAL, LAMB MEAL, PORK MEAL, MUTTON MEAL, GARBANZO BEANS, PORK FAT (PRESERVED WITH MIXED TOCOPHEROLS), COCONUT FLOUR, NATURAL FLAVORS, RED LENTILS, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, PUMPKIN, CALCIUM CARBONATE, DANDELION GREENS, TAURINE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDE, SALT, VITAMINS (VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, NIACIN SUPPLEMENT, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, BIOTIN, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, FOLIC ACID), MINERALS (ZINC PROTEINATE, IRON PROTEINATE, COPPER PROTEINATE, MANGANESE PROTEINATE, SODIUM SELENITE, CALCIUM IODATE), CHIA SEED OIL. Click here to explore our food.
Metabolizable Energy (calculated)
3,820 KCAL PER KG | 421 KCAL PER CUP
- Crude protein (min)
- Crude fat (min)
- Crude fiber(max)
- Moisture (max)
- Phosphorous (min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)
- *Taurine (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
We source great ingredients from all over the world to create unique, nutritious, and always delicious recipes. Premium diets for premium pets, yours.
Click the state or country to learn which of our meat ingredients derive from.
2 lbs or less
Standard eight-ounce measuring cup.
- KITTENS POST-WEANING TO 5-MONTHS-OLD: FEED THREE TIMES AS MUCH FOOD AS AN ADULT CAT OF THE SAME WEIGHT. BETWEEN 5-MONTHS AND 1-YEAR: FEED YOUR KITTENS 1.5 – 2 TIMES AS MUCH FOOD AS AN ADULT CAT AND START FEEDING KITTENS AS ADULTS AFTER 1 YEAR. MOISTEN FOOD, IF DESIRED.
- PREGNANT FEMALES MONITOR AND MAINTAIN AN ADEQUATE SOURCE OF FOOD SO THAT YOUR PREGNANT OR LACTATING CAT CAN FREELY EAT AS SHE NEEDS. ALWAYS MAINTAIN A CLEAN WATER SUPPLY THAT YOUR PREGNANT OR LACTATING CAT CAN EASILY ACCESS.
- WHEN SWITCHING YOUR CAT’S DIET, WE RECOMMEND THAT IT SHOULD BE DONE GRADUALLY OVER 5-7 DAYS, INCREASING THE AMOUNT EACH DAY WITH THE PRESENT DIET, AS SUDDEN CHANGE IN DIET MAY RESULT IN DIGESTIVE DISTURBANCES.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE. SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Also available in