Ranch & Meadow
Original/ Cat recipes/ Dry
Ranch & Meadow
Essence® Ranch & Meadow Recipe is loaded powerful protein that only red meat can provide. Our first four ingredients are boar, goat, lamb, and pork. It is also backed up with healthy vegetables, such as lentils and pumpkin, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber. This is all to ensure your cats are at their healthy best, while eating truly great tasting food. Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, the Essence® Ranch & Meadow Recipe is truly the Embodiment of Superior Nutrition.
Animal Protein Ingredients
4 lb/ 10 lb
Lamb, Pork, Lamb Meal, Mutton Meal , Pork Meal, Red Lentils, Chickpeas, Green Lentils, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Boar, Goat, Potassium Chloride, Coconut flour, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Dandelion, Taurine, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDE, Salt, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Chia Oil, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement.
Click here to explore our food.
Metabolizable Energy (calculated)
3,820 KCAL PER KG | 421 KCAL PER CUP
- Crude protein (min)
- Crude fat (min)
- Crude fiber(max)
- Moisture (max)
- Phosphorous (min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)
- *Taurine (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
We source great ingredients from all over the world to create unique, nutritious, and always delicious recipes. Premium diets for premium pets, yours.
Click the state or country to learn which of our meat ingredients derive from.
2 lbs or less
Standard eight-ounce measuring cup.
- PREGNANT FEMALES MONITOR AND MAINTAIN AN ADEQUATE SOURCE OF FOOD SO THAT YOUR PREGNANT OR LACTATING CAT CAN FREELY EAT AS SHE NEEDS. ALWAYS MAINTAIN A CLEAN WATER SUPPLY THAT YOUR PREGNANT OR LACTATING CAT CAN EASILY ACCESS.
- WHEN SWITCHING YOUR CAT’S DIET, WE RECOMMEND THAT IT SHOULD BE DONE GRADUALLY OVER 5-7 DAYS, INCREASING THE AMOUNT EACH DAY WITH THE PRESENT DIET, AS SUDDEN CHANGE IN DIET MAY RESULT IN DIGESTIVE DISTURBANCES.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE. SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Also available in