Ocean & freshwater
Original/ Dog recipes/ Dry
Ocean & Freshwater
Essence® Ocean & Freshwater Recipe brings together the cleanest and healthiest protein sources for your dogs. It combines all the benefits of oily fish with the fresh, lean protein from white fish. Our first four ingredients are salmon, herring, sardines, and mackerel. We have integrated in healthy vegetables, such as pumpkin, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber. This is all to ensure your dogs are at their healthy best, while eating truly great tasting food. Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, the Essence® Ocean & Freshwater Recipe is truly the Embodiment of Superior Nutrition.
Fish Protein Ingredients
4lb/ 12.5lb / 25lb
HERRING, SARDINES, MACKEREL, HERRING MEAL, COD MEAL, POLLOCK MEAL, CATFISH MEAL, COCONUT FLOUR, RED LENTILS, OLIVE OIL, GARBANZO BEANS, NATURAL FLAVORS, SALMON, CALCIUM CARBONATE, TROUT, NAVY BEANS, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, PUMPKIN, SALT, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, TAURINE, VITAMINS (NIACIN SUPPLEMENT, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN A ACETATE, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID), MINERALS (ZINC PROTEINATE, IRON PROTEINATE, COPPER PROTEINATE, MANGANESE PROTEINATE, SELENIUM YEAST, CALCIUM IODATE), NEW ZEALAND GREEN MUSSEL, CHIA SEED OIL. Click here to explore our food.
Metabolizable Energy (calculated)
3,810 KCAL PER KG | 433 KCAL PER CUP
- Crude protein (min)
- Crude fat (min)
- Crude fiber(max)
- Moisture (max)
- Phosphorous (min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)
- Taurine* (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO DOG Food Nutrient Profiles.
We source great ingredients from all over the world to create unique, nutritious, and always delicious recipes. Premium diets for premium pets, yours.
Click the state or country to learn which of our meat ingredients derive from.
- PUPPIES: FEED UP TO 2 TIMES PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT OVER ADULT LEVELS.
- PREGNANT FEMALES: MINIMAL INCREASE NEEDED DURING FIRST 6 WEEKS. WEEKS 7, 8, & 9 INCREASE UP TO 25%.
- LACTATING FEMALES: IMMEDIATELY AFTER WHELPING, NUTRITIONAL DEMAND INCREASES BY 50% COMPARED TO MAINTENANCE LEVELS. DURING PEAK LACTATION (AROUND 4-5 WEEKS), INCREASE FEEDING UP TO 300% OF REGULAR INTAKE. FEED IN 3 EQUAL MEALS PER DAY.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE.
- SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Also available in