Ranch & Meadow
Original/ Dog recipes/ Dry
Ranch & Meadow
Essence® Ranch & Meadow Recipe is loaded powerful protein that only red meat can provide. Our first four ingredients are boar, goat, lamb, and pork. The recipe is completely grain free, and that promotes a clean, hypoallergenic, diet. It is also backed up with healthy vegetables, such as pumpkin, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber. This is all to ensure your dogs are at their healthy best, while eating truly great tasting food. Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, the Essence® Ranch & Meadow Recipe is truly the Embodiment of Superior Nutrition.
Animal Protein Ingredients
4lb/ 12.5lb / 25lb
BOAR, GOAT, LAMB, PORK, LAMB MEAL, BOAR MEAL, MUTTON MEAL, PORK MEAL, RED LENTILS, GARBANZO BEANS, PORK FAT (PRESERVED WITH MIXED TOCOPHEROLS), COCONUT FLOUR, NATURAL FLAVORS, NAVY BEANS, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PUMPKIN, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, SALT, DRIED KELP, TAURINE, VITAMINS (VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, NIACIN SUPPLEMENT, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN A ACETATE, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID), MINERALS (ZINC PROTEINATE, IRON PROTEINATE, COPPER PROTEINATE, MANGANESE PROTEINATE, SELENIUM YEAST, CALCIUM IODATE), CHIA SEED OIL. Click here to explore our food.
Metabolizable Energy (calculated)
3,780 KCAL PER KG | 430 KCAL PER CUP
- Crude protein (min)
- Crude fat (min)
- Crude fiber(max)
- Moisture (max)
- Phosphorous (min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)
- Taurine* (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
We source great ingredients from all over the world to create unique, nutritious, and always delicious recipes. Premium diets for premium pets, yours.
Click the state or country to learn which of our meat ingredients derive from.
10 lbs or less
1/4 – 2/3 cup
2/3 – 1 cup
1 – 1 2/5 cups
1 2/5 – 1 2/3 cups
1 2/3 – 2 1/4 cups
2 1/4 – 2 2/3 cups
2 2/3 – 3 cups
Standard eight-ounce measuring cup.
- PUPPIES: FEED UP TO 2 TIMES PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT OVER ADULT LEVELS.
- PREGNANT FEMALES: MINIMAL INCREASE NEEDED DURING FIRST 6 WEEKS. WEEKS 7, 8, & 9 INCREASE UP TO 25%.
- LACTATING FEMALES: IMMEDIATELY AFTER WHELPING, NUTRITIONAL DEMAND INCREASES BY 50% COMPARED TO MAINTENANCE LEVELS. DURING PEAK LACTATION (AROUND 4-5 WEEKS), INCREASE FEEDING UP TO 300% OF REGULAR INTAKE. FEED IN 3 EQUAL MEALS PER DAY.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE.
- SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.