lir Ranch recipe
lir/ dog recipes/ Wet
NOW IN STORES
lir Ranch recipe
Essence® Limited Ingredient Recipe is a Clean and Simple philosophy. It uses Two Meat ingredients, Two Meals, and Two Sources of Fiber. Animal proteins provide the building blocks of powerful muscles, strong bones, and healthy functions. Essence® Ranch Recipe provides at least 96% animal protein ingredients. These animal protein ingredients, combined with unique fiber and other wholesome ingredients, can help nourish your canine friends and contribute to their healthy lifestyle. We see a great future for your dogs. Healthy bodies, keen minds, radiant spirits. Let us become a part of their daily lives. Essence® – the next generation of pet food.
Pork, Lamb Broth, Lamb, Pork Liver, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Agar-Agar, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Magnesium Proteinate, Marine Microalgae Oil, L-Carnitine
Metabolizable Energy (calculated)
1,291 KCAL PER KG | 475 KCAL PER CAN
- Crude protein (min)
- Crude fat (min)
- Crude fiber(max)
- Moisture (max)
- *Taurine (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO DOG Food Nutrient Profiles.
We source great ingredients from all over the world to create unique, nutritious, and always delicious recipes. Premium diets for premium pets, yours.
Click the state or country to learn which of our meat ingredients derive from.
|Dog Weight||SERVING SIZE ADULTS (CANS)|
|10 lbs or less||1/2 – 3/4 cans|
|18 lbs – toy||1 – 1 1/4 cans|
|25 lbs – sm.||1 1/4 – 1 1/2 cans|
|50 lbs – med.||2 – 2 1/2 cans|
|80 lbs – lg.||2 3/4 – 3 1/2 cans|
|100 lbs – giant||3 1/4 – 4 cans|
- PUPPIES: FEED UP TO 2 TIMES PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT OVER ADULT LEVELS.
- PREGNANT FEMALES: MINIMAL INCREASE NEEDED DURING FIRST 6 WEEKS. WEEKS 7, 8, & 9 INCREASE UP TO 25%.
- LACTATING FEMALES: IMMEDIATELY AFTER WHELPING, NUTRITIONAL DEMAND INCREASES BY 50% COMPARED TO MAINTENANCE LEVELS. DURING PEAK LACTATION (AROUND 4-5 WEEKS), INCREASE FEEDING UP TO 300% OF REGULAR INTAKE. FEED IN 3 EQUAL MEALS PER DAY.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE.
- SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.