Air & Gamefowl
Original/ Cat recipes/ Wet
Air & Gamefowl
Essence® Air & Gamefowl Recipe provides a complete range of protein, and comes packed with essential vitamins and minerals. Our recipes has turkey, guinea fowl, quail, and duck among the first ingredients. We also include turkey liver for the extra nutrients that organ meats provide. We then balance the recipe with healthy vegetables, such as dandelion greens and kelp, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber. This is all to ensure your cats are at their healthy best, while eating truly great tasting food. Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, the Essence® Air & Gamefowl Recipe is truly the Embodiment of Superior Nutrition.
Turkey, Duck Broth, Guineafowl, Quail, Duck, Turkey Liver, Natural Turkey Flavor, Agar-Agar, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Salt, Dandelion Greens, Fructooligosaccharide, Kelp, Chia Seed Oil, Minerals (Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine.
Click here to explore our food.
Metabolizable Energy (calculated)
1,333 KCAL PER KG | 207 KCAL PER CAN
- Crude protein (min)
- Crude fat (min)
- Crude fiber(max) 1.0% 1.0%
- Moisture (max)
- *Taurine (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
We source great ingredients from all over the world to create unique, nutritious, and always delicious recipes. Premium diets for premium pets, yours.
Click the state or country to learn which of our meat ingredients derive from.
|Cat Weight||SERVING SIZE ADULTS (CANS)|
|6 lbs||5/8||3/4||7/8||1 1/4|
|8 lbs||3/4||1||1 1/8||1 5/8|
|10 lbs||7/8||1 1/8||1 1/4||1 3/4|
|12 lbs||1||1 1/4||1 3/8||2|
Standard eight-ounce measuring cup.
- KITTENS POST-WEANING TO 5-MONTHS-OLD: FEED THREE TIMES AS MUCH FOOD AS AN ADULT CAT OF THE SAME WEIGHT. BETWEEN 5-MONTHS AND 1-YEAR: FEED YOUR KITTENS 1.5 – 2 TIMES AS MUCH FOOD AS AN ADULT CAT AND START FEEDING KITTENS AS ADULTS AFTER 1 YEAR. MOISTEN FOOD, IF DESIRED.
- PREGNANT FEMALES MONITOR AND MAINTAIN AN ADEQUATE SOURCE OF FOOD SO THAT YOUR PREGNANT OR LACTATING CAT CAN FREELY EAT AS SHE NEEDS. ALWAYS MAINTAIN A CLEAN WATER SUPPLY THAT YOUR PREGNANT OR LACTATING CAT CAN EASILY ACCESS.
- WHEN SWITCHING YOUR CAT’S DIET, WE RECOMMEND THAT IT SHOULD BE DONE GRADUALLY OVER 5-7 DAYS, INCREASING THE AMOUNT EACH DAY WITH THE PRESENT DIET, AS SUDDEN CHANGE IN DIET MAY RESULT IN DIGESTIVE DISTURBANCES.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE. SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Also available in