LIR Ranch Recipe
LIR/ DOG recipes/ Dry
NOW IN STORES
lir Ranch recipe
Essence® Limited Ingredient Recipe is a Clean and Simple philosophy. It uses Two Meat ingredients, Two Meals, and Two Sources of Fiber to bring your canine companions closer to nature. Animal proteins provide the building blocks of powerful muscles, strong bones, and healthy functions. Essence® Ranch Recipe is MADE WITHOUT legumes and provides 85% ANIMAL protein ingredients. these ANIMAL protein ingredients, combined with unique fiber and other wholesome ingredients, will nourish your canine friends and contribute to their healthy lifestyle. We see a great future for your dogs. Healthy bodies, keen minds, radiant spirits. Let us become a part of their daily lives. Essence® – the next generation of pet food.
Animal Protein Ingredients
4 lb/ 12.5 lb / 25 lb
Lamb, pork, lamb meal, pork meal, quinoa, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pumpkin, natural pork flavor, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salt, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement), Kelp, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate) , L-Carnitine.
Metabolizable Energy (calculated)
3,700 KCAL PER KG | 408 KCAL PER CUP
- Crude protein (min)
- Crude fat (min)
- Crude fiber(max)
- Moisture (max)
- Phosphorous (min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)
- *Taurine (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO DOG Food Nutrient Profiles.
We source great ingredients from all over the world to create unique, nutritious, and always delicious recipes. Premium diets for premium pets, yours.
Click the state or country to learn which of our meat ingredients derive from.
10 lbs or less
1-1 2/5 cups
1 2/5-1 2/3 cups
1 2/3-2 1/4 cups
2 1/4-2 2/3 cups
2 2/3-3 cups
Standard eight-ounce measuring cup.
- PUPPIES: FEED UP TO 2 TIMES PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT OVER ADULT LEVELS.
- PREGNANT FEMALES: MINIMAL INCREASE NEEDED DURING FIRST 6 WEEKS. WEEKS 7, 8, & 9 INCREASE UP TO 25%.
- LACTATING FEMALES: IMMEDIATELY AFTER WHELPING, NUTRITIONAL DEMAND INCREASES BY 50% COMPARED TO MAINTENANCE LEVELS. DURING PEAK LACTATION (AROUND 4-5 WEEKS), INCREASE FEEDING UP TO 300% OF REGULAR INTAKE. FEED IN 3 EQUAL MEALS PER DAY.
- NOTE: FEEDING AMOUNTS MAY VARY BY BREED, ACTIVITY LEVEL, TEMPERAMENT, & CLIMATE.
- SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN REGULARLY. KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE. TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS, KEEP PACKAGE SEALED AND STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.